Parliament House, Melbourne Australia, Melbourne

Parliament House, Melbourne

Parliament House, Melbourne was constructed between 1855 and 1929 and is located on Spring Street in East Melbourne, Victoria. It has served as both the seat of the Parliament of Victoria (1855–1901, 1927–present) and as the seat of the Federal Parliament of Australia (1901–27).

The building is listed on the Victorian Heritage Register and celebrated its 150th anniversary in 2005–6.