Point Perpendicular Light
Point Perpendicular Light is a lighthouse located on Point Perpendicular, a point at the southern tip of the Beecroft Peninsula, in New South Wales, Australia. It marks and the northern entrance to Jervis Bay. The historic lighthouse was active from 1889 to 1993 and is still present, though its future is unclear. It is believed to be the first lighthouse in New South Wales which was built of precast concrete blocks. The light was replaced in 1993 with a skeletal tower which is active.