Charlottetown City Hall
It was designed by architects John Lemuel Phillips and Charles Benjamin Chappell in the Romanesque Revival style. It was built by contractor William H. Fraser beginning in 1887 and was completed in 1888. The fire hall designed by Charles Benjamin Chappell and John Marshall Hunter opened in 1916.
It was designated as a National Historic Site of Canada on November 23, 1984.