ATB Place, formerly Telus Plaza, is an office complex in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada originally built as the headquarters of Alberta Government Telephones (AGT). The two office towers in the complex are now separately owned and named ATB Place Tower and TELUShouse. The towers serve as the headquarters of ATB Financial and the main provincial offices for Telus, respectively.
The south tower, TELUShouse (formerly TELUS Plaza South, and originally the AGT Tower), at a cost of C$22 million, stood as Edmonton's tallest building until Manulife Place was completed in 1981. It is 134.4 metres (34 storeys) tall. For many years the 33rd floor was home to Vista 33, a telephone and telecommunications museum. There was also an observation deck which afforded panoramic views of Edmonton from what was then the city's tallest building. Vista 33 was closed in 1993.
ATB Tower is 90 metres tall (26 storeys, 296 feet) and was completed in 1969. It contains retail space at the ground level and via Edmonton Pedway system to the Edmonton LRT in the concourse of ATB Place. The concourse courtyard was added after TELUS moved in and renovated it. It opened as McCauley Plaza, named after the first mayor of Edmonton, in which a bronze bust was displayed. The location was later renamed TELUS Plaza. After the name change to ATB Place, the bust was removed from public viewing.
A third building, the ATB Place annex is currently vacant after long time tenant Williams Engineering moved out to its First and Jasper development.
Prior to the construction of the AGT buildings this site was the home of the main branch of the Edmonton Public Library which stood there from 1923 to 1969.