Canadian Centre for Architecture
The Canadian Centre for Architecture (CCA) is a museum of architecture and research centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. It is located at 1920 Baile Street, between Fort Street and Saint-Marc Street in what was once part of the Golden Square Mile. Today it is considered to be located in the Shaughnessy Village neighbourhood of the borough of Ville-Marie.
Phyllis Lambert is the founding director emeritus, Bruce Kuwabara is chair of the board of trustees, Mirko Zardini is the director, and Giovanna Borasi is the chief curator. It was designed and built by Peter Rose.
The CCA contains a vast library and archives, and is host to various exhibits throughout the year. It is also home to a study centre open to the general public. The CCA also provides educational programs and cultural activities.
The CCA also has an architectural garden located on the southern side of René-Lévesque Boulevard. The sculpture garden was realized by architect Melvin Charney.