Coventry Gardens (Reaume Park) is a park in Windsor, Ontario, Canada on Riverside Drive, in the Pillette Village. It contains the Charles Brooks Peace Fountain on the Detroit River which is mainly used in summer.
The park was completed in 1931 and was named after Joseph L. Reaume, its benefactor. The park has several historic memorials to noted events in the Windsor area. In 1975 the park was expanded from 4.7 acres (19,000 m2) to 7 acres (28,000 m2) of land.