Stade Lesdiguières is a multi-purpose stadium in Grenoble, France. The stadium holds 12,000 spectators (8,500 seated). It is the home of the FC Grenoble rugby union club. The name of the stadium was given in honor of François de Bonne, Duke of Lesdiguières, died in 1626. The Stadium is made up of 5 stands, the largest of which is the Tribune Présidentielle to the south. The Tribune Tennis is on the east side, so called because it is next to a tennis club, and is the only stand which is uncovered. On the north side there are the Tribune Nord and Tribune Alberto stands, which lie adjacent to each other.