Château de Pibrac
The Château de Pibrac is a converted 16th century castle in the commune of Pibrac in the Haute-Garonne département of France.
It was rebuilt in 1540 to replace the old manor house. The architect appears to be Dominique Bachelor. During the Revolution, in 1794, the sculptures were smashed and the tops of the towers destroyed. It was restored, with alterations, in 1887.
The red brick structure, privately owned, has been listed since 1932 as a monument historique by the French Ministry of Culture.