Landhaus Germany, Dresden

Landhaus

The Landhaus is a historic building in Dresden, eastern Germany. Designed to house the Saxony region's Landstand, it was built in the Baroque style between 1770 and 1776 by Friedrich August Krubsacius on the site of the former Palais Flemming-Sulkowski. In September 1775 the Obersteuerkollegium moved into it and in October the Landstand first sat there. It now houses the Dresden City Museum and Dresden City Art Gallery.

Photos