Gaildorf Germany Germany

Gaildorf Tourist Map

Gaildorf

Gaildorf is a town in the district of Schwäbisch Hall, in Baden-Württemberg, Germany. It is located on the river Kocher, 13 km south of Schwäbisch Hall. Gaildorf is the approximate center of the Limpurger Land district, formerly a county of the Holy Roman Empire ruled by the counts Schenk von Limpurg until their extinction in 1713, thereafter inherited by a number of female heirs, and mediatized to the Kingdom of Württemberg in 1806.