St. Stephan's Church
St. Stephan is a former cemetery church of the old South Cemetery in Munich, southern Germany. The church is located at the northern end of the Southern Cemetery, directly to Stephan Street, near the Sendlinger Tor Place. It is the chapel of the parish church of St. Peter.
St. Stephan is an early Baroque building, oriented eastwards, and constructed from 1674 to 1677 by George Zwerger.