Paks is a town in Tolna county, central Hungary, on the banks of the Danube River. Paks is the home of the only Hungarian nuclear power plant, which provides about 40% the country's electricity. In the last century several mansions were built in the centre of the old town, such as those in Szent István tér, the main square of the town. The Roman Catholic three-isled, basilica style Heart of Jesus church was consecrated in 1901. There is a tablet in the wall of the baroque Szeniczey mansion to commemorate Ferenc Deák, 'the Sage of the Country'. The Town Museum is housed in the former Cseh-Vigyázó mansion. The Calvinist and the Lutheran churches were built in 1775 and 1884 respectively. The Catholic Holy Spirit church, built according to the design of Imre Makovecz, is an outstanding work of 20th-century architecture. There is a hundred-year-old chestnut alley lining the walkway on the Danube River bank. The town hosts the Spring Festival at Whitsuntide and the International Festival of Blues, Jazz, Rock and Gastronomy. Paksi FC is a Hungarian football club based in Paks. Atomerőmű SE is a Hungarian basketball club based in Paks.