Communication History Museum
Communications History Museum ia a museum supported by Teo LT AB, former AB Lietuvos Telekomas, in the Old Town of Kaunas, Lithuania. The building is an old merchant house, where were storages for grain to be exported. The building was taken in the use of the communications from 1830's in a form of the horse post and an inn according to the project by Joseph Poussier. It was one of the largest post stations in Europe. In the end of the 19th century Kaunas City Museum was situated in the building too.
After the Second World War the Soviet aviation unit took the building in its use. In the 1990s the buildings were handed to the Kaunas Association of Communications Companies and the reconstruction was made according to Saulė Mickevičienė's plan. The Communication History Museum opened it doors to the public in March 1994. A visitor himself may also test the operation of some old exhibits at the museum.