Leudelange (Luxembourgish: Leideleng, German: Leudelingen) is a commune and town in south-western Luxembourg. It is situated in the canton of Esch-sur-Alzette, district of Luxembourg. As of 2007, the town of Leudelange, which lies in the centre of the commune, had a population of 2,100. Leudelange was formed on 1 July 1856, when it was detached from the commune of Reckange-sur-Mess. The law forming Leudelange was passed on the 3 March 1856.