Troisvierges (Luxembourgish: Ëlwen, German: Ulflingen) is a commune and town in northern Luxembourg, in the canton of Clervaux. The two highest hills in Luxembourg, the Kneiff (560 m) and Buurgplaatz (559 m), are located in the commune. As of 2005, the town of Troisvierges, which lies in the south of the commune, has a population of 1,365. Other towns within the commune include Basbellain, Drinklange, Hautbellain, Huldange, and Wilwerdange. Until 28 December 1908, the commune was known as 'Basbellain,' after its former administrative centre. On that date, the administrative centre was moved from Basbellain to Troisvierges. The coat of arms granted to Troisvierges in 1982 shows three virgins, representing Faith, Hope and Charity; a mountain, for the Oesling region; a stylised papal cross from the oldest known document naming the place; and a railway and wheel, for the importance of the railway in the town's development.