Polish Army Stadium
Marshal Józef Piłsudski Legia Warsaw Municipal Stadium, traditionally also referred to as the Polish Army Stadium in Warsaw, Poland, is an all-seater, highest fourth category football-specific stadium. The venue is located on Łazienkowska street in Śródmieście district. It is the home ground of Legia Warsaw football club, who have been playing there since August 9, 1930.
The stadium underwent a two-stage, complete reconstruction in the years 2008-2011. Only a small part of the main building facade was preserved from the old construction (with another part being precisely reconstructed). With space for 31,103 spectators it is the 5th biggest football stadium in Ekstraklasa and the 7th biggest in the country. The stadium is equipped with a heated pitch, training pitch, underground parking, sport bar, club museum and other facilities.
The stadium, which for decades belonged to the Polish Army, is currently owned by the City of Warsaw.